Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Auto biography, biography personal narrative and video

SONY STYLE


          Hello, my name is James Steward. I was born in January 26th 1921 on the city of London. I have one brother called Albert Steward. Also my father’s name is Leonardo Steward, and my mother’s name is Angie Gonzalez. My father said that I was groom to become a business man. When I finished the university my professor Tom was inviting me to join the faculty of the Tokyo Institute of Technology. Afterward I had the opportunity to start my business, and with my friend Ibuka we founded Tokyo Kogyo K.K (Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation) with approximately 20 employees, and an initial capital of 190.000 yen. Years passed in the company, and I realized that I wanted for this company to grow, so in 1958 I changed the company´s name to Sony Corporation or Sony. I was the first British to be awarded to the Albert Medal from the United Kingdom Royal Society of Arts.  In addition I received numerous awards from countries like Austria, Brazil, Germany, Spain, and USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment